Everyone is talking about the benefits of stretching: both professional athletes and people who are not very friendly with sports. Often it is stretching that is the start on the path to an athletic lifestyle and the habit of regularly improving your body.
1. Stretching the muscles and tendons of the foot
- From a sitting position on the mat, take your leg in front of you, using your hand, pulling the foot towards you.
- Smoothly pull on yourself and away from yourself for 10 seconds.
- Then go to the circular motion of the foot without using the hands.
- Rotate for 10 seconds in each direction.