It’s not enough just to swing the press, regular stretching after each workout is also important for toned abdominal muscles. Below are basic exercises for stretching your abdominal muscles. These techniques are great for home use and do not require additional equipment.
1. Stretching the rectus and oblique muscles
- From a standing position, join your hands in the lock.
- Stretch your arms up, feel the abdominal extension, slightly arching your lower back.
- Then, without changing the position of the pelvis (make sure that it does not move to the side), tilt to the side, feeling the tension of the oblique muscles well.
- Hold in each position for 6 seconds, bend over 5 sets in each direction.