Often waking up in the morning, we stretch lazily in bed before getting up. But this involuntary movement is a kind of exercise that helps to wake up.
Here are 20 exercises you can do without getting out of bed to get your day off to a good start.
- Exercises from parts 1 and 2 do it in a measured way, take your time. They help you wake up and prepare for the vigorous exercise in Part 3.
- Repeat each exercise at least 5-6 times.
- The exercises in Part 3 tone the body, warm up the muscles, so make them more energetic.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes on all exercises.
- Drink a glass of water after exercise.
Part 1. Under the covers
Exercise number 1
- Stretch well, massage your earlobes, then rub your palms and rub the bridge of your nose until you feel a pleasant warmth.
- This will help you wake up and prepare for more vigorous exercise.