Stretching bands are a great auxiliary tool for practicing at home, especially for beginners. Safety lies in the minimum stress on joints and connective tissues during training with elastic bands. In addition, they contribute to a more convenient and comfortable performance of even difficult exercises.
1. Stretching the shoulder girdle with elastic
- From a standing position or with your knees firmly on the floor, grab the elastic with both straight arms above your head.
- In exercise the narrower the grip, the higher the difficulty… In the beginning, keep your grip wide to avoid injury.
- Holding the elastic, bring your arms back, lowering down, then lower forward without bending your elbows.
- Abduct your arms 10 times.