Paired stretching can be a new and interesting way to train at home or an alternative to your favorite stretching, in which your own weight is not enough. Pair training is not just a fun pastime, but an effective, more challenging option for developing body flexibility. We bring to your attention the top 10 exercises for training together.
- Helps to increase the difficulty and effectiveness of training.
- Promotes mood enhancement through work in pairs.
- Helps to diversify training days.
- Speeds up the result compared to solo lessons.
1. Stretching the pectoral muscles while standing
- Face each other, step to the side on the same line, and raise the opposite arms up, bringing the forearms together.
- The elbow angle should be 90 degrees.
- Next, turn the torso in opposite directions, increasing the stretching of the pectoral muscles.
- The larger the turn, the stronger the extension.
- Hold the position for 15-20 seconds, then switch sides.