With age, bone and muscle tissue lose their elasticity, making the body sedentary and less functional. For this reason, it is better to start learning to sit on a cross twine at a young age. This does not mean at all that it is impossible for adults to master the cross twine from scratch. Subject to the recommendations, correct technique and regular training, the twine will be available at an older age.
1. Leading the leg to the side in tension
- From a standing position, place your palms on the floor in front of you.
- The supporting leg is straight, the heel is on the floor, does not rise up.
- The second leg is straight, without a bend at the knee, with toes stretched in the opposite direction.
- Abduct your leg over the top to the side.
- Perform 15 leads with each leg.