“Everyone now looks at my photos, and videos, and says: “Wow, how she unexpectedly achieved success!” Lucky.” And I know what it cost me. Give up many friends (I threw them away from my left and right without regrets), train not only the body but also the mind – so that other people’s emotions do not influence or distract.
Learn to not pay attention to other people’s opinions, and not to listen to compliments or hate. Just believe in yourself when you go to bed and say: “I spent this day with dignity, and today I am a good person.” These are the words of fitness model and social media star, American Miranda Cohen. And every word in this revelation is the pure truth without unnecessary modesty.
Her biography is available on the Internet both in English and in translations into different languages. But almost every text contains inaccuracies, unsubstantiated speculation, or outright lies. Where is the truth, where is the truth about how Miranda Cohen went to her current success? To the thousands of girls who turned to her for help in correcting their figure through proper nutrition and proper physical activity.
To almost five million subscribers on Instagram (recognized as an extremist platform in the Russian Federation). The truth will be what Miranda Cohen herself tells her fans, subscribers, and those whom she helped to become more attractive and gain great physical shape and health.
Name: Miranda Cohen (Miranda Cohen).
Born: USA, Michigan, Detroit.
Date of birth and zodiac sign: 1996, March 21, Aries.
Height and weight: 173 cm, about 70 kg.
Occupation: fitness model, trainer, coach, blogger.
About the early years and youth
Miranda Cohen can talk seriously about the facts of life and also knows how to write about her childhood and teenage years with great humor. Here’s how a fitness blogger, Instagram and YouTube star, for example, sorted it out year after year in a humorous way:
- “When I was a teenager, I dreamed of turning 16 as quickly as possible so that I could drive a car”;
- “At 16, I crashed my car and didn’t want to drive anymore, haha”;
- “I’m 18: I wanted to be respected as an adult”;
- “At 21, I realized that I didn’t understand anything about adult life. But she could already get drunk in a bar, and the next day lie as if on her deathbed.”
Some biographers write that Miranda Cohen, right from childhood, dreamed of becoming slim, with pumped-up beautiful muscles, and went in for sports. Well… yes, I did, but not more than her peers. But I wanted to become independent! Therefore, at the age of 12, she got a job – at a golf club as a “caddy” (caddy is an assistant to a golfer who helps carry equipment).
The path to fitness models and social media stars
As for the fact that Miranda Cohen later wanted to provide a theoretical basis for playing sports and entered Western Michigan University and received a bachelor’s degree in nutrition, it’s almost true. Almost – because she came to this later, and first dropped out of college and “led a chaotic and confused life” – her words. No, no, Miranda Cohen didn’t do anything bad, she just couldn’t decide for a long time in which direction to develop to achieve tangible results.
And again the quote about the supposedly “stupid” life: “I was focused, persistent – while trying to become a truly adult.” She openly admitted on Instagram that she sacrificed parties with peers, and vacations for this, and even mentioned that after turning 21 she never celebrated a birthday for a long time. And all this – to find yourself, and so that “efforts behind the closed doors of the mind produce results” – is also a quote.
It’s just unrealistically titanic work resulting in the fact that in 2023 Miranda Cohen is one of the most popular fitness models on the Internet, plus she is a sought-after trainer and coach on proper nutrition and training. Miranda Cohen is the owner of the sports project MirandaDreamFit, LLC. In addition to the mentioned Instagram, she successfully developed a YouTube channel, where she has almost 300 thousand subscribers.
More interesting things
- Alas, her personal life is a complete secret for both the media and subscribers. She once wrote that she sacrificed her personal life for the sake of the current outcome: the girl is probably lonely, and she doesn’t have children.
- No, Miranda Cohen does not promise that she will create a “convenient” program for anyone who wants it and that the result will be achieved without difficulty. “We will require you to carefully monitor your diet and go to the gym often,” from her official Facebook.
- “I’m proud of myself and everyone I’ve helped to become beautiful and strong,” says Miranda Cohen. And he adds: “I don’t care whether you like me or not. It’s enough that I like myself.” By the way, she is a good dancer: during the period of her “chaotic” life, she took up dancing.
- She… likes people who write mean comments to her! Miranda Cohen’s words about haters: “Attention, even negative attention, is a privilege. But if you conform to the general opinion, you will do yourself a disservice. If you manage to isolate yourself from pressure, you will become yourself. And let the haters get even more furious: originality is so rare!”