Doing stretching exercises for the arms contributes to: strengthening the muscles of the biceps and triceps, protecting the joints of the arms and shoulders, improving the flexibility of the muscles of the back, plasticity, and the formation of posture. Stretching is useful for absolutely everyone: athletes or people with a sedentary lifestyle.
The exercise works on the muscles in the arms, shoulders and back.
- To begin with, you should pull one hand.
- Next, put it behind your back over your shoulder, gently lowering it lower along the back, focusing on the ability of the body and the degree of preparation.
- Place your other hand behind your back from below on the other side.
- Strive to connect your hands, starting with your fingers.
- Use a towel or rope as needed.
- Hold in maximum tension for 10-20 seconds.