If various ailments of bones and joints are excluded, lower back pain is most often caused by weakness of the muscles of the lumbar region. And also by clamps of nerve endings in the spine and lower back. Non-strength exercise and regular stretching will reduce tension and help get rid of bothersome lower back pain.
1. Look “for yourself”
- From a standing position, spread your legs wider than your shoulders, feet straight.
- Rounding your lower back, bend gently.
- Put your straight arms on the floor in front of you.
- Bend over, perform springy movements, direct your head closer to your legs.
- Hold the position for 15 seconds.