Quite a few complaints of headache, dizziness, a feeling of numbness in the neck are eliminated not only with the help of medicines. After all, they do not contribute so much to the normalization of blood circulation in the cervical spine. Regular exercises aimed at stretching the muscles of the neck help to restore cervical mobility much more actively.
1. Stretching and lengthening of the sternocleidomastoid muscle
- From a standing position or sitting on a mat with your legs bent under your own body.
- Smoothly tilt your head down and tilt it back slightly.
- Press lightly with your hands for a better stretch.
- In the same way, make turns to the right and left.
- Hold each position at maximum tension for 3-5 seconds.