The basis of any twine is good stretching and flexibility. These criteria are not met in a couple of workouts. To sit on a longitudinal twine, you need to stretch regularly, get pleasure from it, and at the same time also have a healing effect.
1. Stretching the back of the legs with a chair
- From a sitting position on the floor, place a chair in front of you.
- Place one leg on it with an emphasis on the heel and pull without bending the knee.
- Change legs.
- Then use both legs at the same time.
- Keep your legs stretched for 20 seconds.