The vertical split is a sophisticated form of the classic seated split. Its implementation requires a lot of time to prepare and master the exercises of a high level of complexity.
Stretching the back muscles of the leg while standing
- From a standing position, put one leg forward, pointing your toes also forward.
- Move the other leg back slightly, turning the foot 45 °.
- Lean without arching in your back towards your front leg.
- Strive to reach the floor with your elbows.
- Hold for 30 seconds, then change legs.