An even spine is able to maintain a stately figure and health for many years. RBC Style has selected a set of exercises that will relieve muscle tension, relieve back pain and restore a beautiful posture.
These exercises do not require additional equipment and do not take a lot of time. To get quick results, try to do them daily. If you have serious postural problems, we recommend that you consult with your doctor before starting exercise.
Exercise # 1. “Cat stretching”
- Get on all fours.
- Your palms should be strictly under your shoulders, and your elbows should remain straight throughout the exercise.
- As you inhale, relax your stomach, look up and gently arch your spine.
- Imagine trying to reach the back of your head with your tailbone. As you exhale, tilt your chin towards your chest, tighten your abs, and round your back as much as possible.
- From the outside, these movements resemble cat stretching after sleep.
- Do 6-10 reps.
- This exercise gently stretches the spine, strengthens the abdominal muscles, improves circulation, and also helps relieve tension in the torso, shoulders, and neck.