The most common type of muscle stretching is static stretching. This is the adoption of a certain position of the body and holding it for the required time. But there is also dynamic stretching – this is the implementation of a complex of special motor exercises, during which the amplitude of each movement, swinging or swinging is controlled, which does not go beyond the limits of the body’s capabilities.
1. Dynamic lunges with raising arms
- From a standing position, put one leg forward, toes straight.
- Pull the second back, ankle 45 degrees.
- At the time of the lunge, straighten your arms up.
- In a lunge, the knee angle of the front leg is 90 degrees.
- Perform 15 lunges on each leg.